Skip to main content
Topic: April 12 - 21, 2014 -- Perfect Vacations (Read 7089 times) previous topic - next topic

April 12 - 21, 2014 -- Perfect Vacations

The world is coming to an end! As you walk, you find a big company. You join in with the purpose of learning the truth and what is happening. But you have to pass some tests...

You must live the lives of five legendary people!

Again, for the best playing experience, do not immediately go on YouTube and watch Let's Plays of the map! You'll only ruin the fun for yourself!!

But, you can watch the trailer here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rafOWyBcPV8

Map Info

Note: As you know, some adventure maps take time to complete. Don't feel as though you have to sit and finish the map in one sitting. Feel free to stop and take a 10-15 minute break when needed. Or, if you're tired, let me know and I'll save the map.  You'll be able to pick it up again anytime -- but please let me know when you hop off for the day/night, and when you plan to finish the map.

While this map does not require a texture/resource pack, it is suggested that you download and apply the appropriate texture pack if you'd like to play the map as intended. It is a bit of a hassle since you need to install MCPatcher in order to apply the texture pack correctly.

For those of you who would like to try playing with the texture pack, download the Conquest Texture Pack and follow the instructions accordingly.

Map Rules

- Don't use beds
- Read the books at the start of boss fights
- Don't break blocks unless stated otherwise
- Don't rush the map
**According to Vagos, the map can be completed within 2 - 5 hours depending on how thoroughly you explore**

If you guys get stuck on the map, Vagos has provided a 'cheat sheet' of sorts. Just send me a message (if you're really stuck) and I'll let you know what to do for that section of the map.

Server Info

Do not use the FTB launcher! Vagos states that this map can be played with 1.7.5, but just to be safe, we'll be using 1.7.4.

Server IP: enterprise.worldunbent.com

You will be whitelisted to the server shortly before the event begins.

Mumble is highly suggested, though not required. It is much easier to coordinate this way. Even if you prefer not to actually speak on Mumble, we suggest you still log on so you can hear the other players and then type in-game.

Note: If someone in the group is recording, we ask that all members of that group please use Mumble.

If you plan to use Mumble, please have it installed and working before the event begins! If you have not been added to the Elliquiy Mumble's approved list, Veks can do so shortly before the event.

For those of you who do not have the Elliquiy Mumble info:

Label: Name your Mumble server whatever you want
Address: elliquiy.net
Port: 64738
Username: Your ELLIQUIY username
Password: iamover18

For those of you who are recording or would simply prefer to use my Mumble server in case of any interruptions:

Label: Name your Mumble server whatever you want
Address: myoblings.aremumbling.com
Port: 36158
Username: Your ELLIQUIY username
Password: ElliquiyGames

Below, I've listed available time slots -- all times are EST. As you can see, I have left half an hour between groups. If all players have not assembled on Mumble by the assigned time, I will wait an extra ten minutes before starting the map. After that, you will simply have to reschedule.

Just an FYI -- my spring break is from April 10 - 22 and I fully plan on making the most of it before finals begin so dates may change depending on my schedule.

As usual, I try to be as accommodating as possible. If none of the below times work for you, just let me know and I'll try to see if you can start at an earlier/later time.

Please sign up by posting which times you would like to reserve.

Saturday, April 12, 2014
7:00 pm ~ 12:00 am
- Sparrow
- Ritsu

Sunday, April 13, 2014
1:30 pm ~ 6:30 pm
- Cheetah
- Monk

- Dis
- Zame

Tuesday, April 15, 2014
-
-

- Rogue
- Xanos

Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Josi
- Kai

Sunday, April 20, 2014
-
-

- Eden
- Myobi

Monday, April 21, 2014
- Kuno
- Remi

-
-

Re: April 10 - 17, 2014 -- Perfect Vacations

Reply #1
The world is coming to an end! As you walk, you find a big company. You join in with the purpose of learning the truth and what is happening. But you have to pass some tests...

You must live the lives of five legendary people!

Thursday, April 10, 2014
-
-

Friday, April 11, 2014
- Josietta (First Preference)
-

Monday, April 14, 2014
- Josietta (Second Preference)
-

Tuesday, April 15, 2014
-
-

Thursday, April 17, 2014
-
-

Monday, April 21, 2014
- Josietta (Third Preference)
-

Reply #2
Oooh looks fun! Looks like Sunday afternoons are the only time I can do it though. Basically I'm available to do late nights on fridays and saturdays or afternoons on Saturday and Sunday. =P

Reply #3
I'm up for the 10th or the 11th.

Reply #4
The 10th or the 11th were never actually added as time slots >.> I had forgotten to change the date of the threads, but please take some time to actually glance over available time slots as not each day offers the same thing.

Re: April 12 - 21, 2014 -- Perfect Vacations

Reply #5
I think Josi's post confuzzled us, and now the dates are different that before too so yeah. lol

Okay! So I'd prefer doing Saturday the 12th late at night.  I should be able to stay up that long without my brain turning to mush.

If it's not available I'll take Sunday the 13th 1:30 - 6:30pm or Sunday the 20th 1:30 - 6:30pm.

Reply #6
The 10th or the 11th were never actually added as time slots >.> I had forgotten to change the date of the threads, but please take some time to actually glance over available time slots as not each day offers the same thing.

I just quoted the original post and added the times I wanted in on. >.>  Sorry if I screwed it up.

Just put me in for a Saturday, Monday, or Thursday (evenings preferrably).   Whichever has an opening.

Reply #7
Then we'll just blame Myobi. ^_^

Reply #8
Sunday the 13th 7 pm - 12:00pm, with a second preference for Tuesday the 15th as well,  for me then, Myobi.

Reply #9
The only days I can guarantee for myself at the moment are the Mondays, though I should know whether or not I'll have any other days free by Monday next week, ironically enough. :P