Skip to main content
Topic: May 20 - 31, 2014 -- Ultimate Building Fun (Read 11744 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: May 20 - 31, 2014 -- Ultimate Building Fun

Reply #15
The Maid Cafe is basically done. It just needs to be furnished and have some landscaping done around it.

The Orchard, pending the addition of a couple more trees, is basically complete. Some types I wasn't able to cultivate because of biome restrictions. Not sure if those trees will grow in the biome the orchard has been placed in.

And I have no idea what to do with botanical gardens aside from having the little ruin on the other side of the river by the orchard serve as some sort of rest house or something along those lines. Can always use addition input.

Reply #16
Event starts today!

If you'd like to help out, just check the [Ultimate Dynmap] to see who's currently on the server. Or hop on Mumble. :)

Reply #17
I suppose I could help Monk with the ship, or I could work on the roller coaster.   I don't really know Steve's Carts, but I do remember Railcraft had some cool things.

I can't really contribute much in the way of material, though (unless you want cobblestone, then I've got barrels full of the stuff).  I am still so far behind everyone. ;_;

But!  I finally have my underground workshop the way I want it, and have started in on TE stuff.  I'll probably be caught up in about a month.

Reply #18
I spent most of yesterday building and tearing down my slagma cube and finally settled on materials for the slime side as well as the magma side...except the magma side is made entirely out of warding stones -headdesk-

If anyone else is pretty far into Thaumcraft and would like to help me make some red, orange, brown, and black warding stones, that'd be incredibly awesome~

I need:
- 148 red warding stone
- 68 orange warding stone
- 152 brown warding stone
- 152 black warding stone

P.S. I'll be stocking up the marketplace donation area with some base materials (sand/glass/stone/etc) along with some Vanilla ingots until I run out. So if you need them for your project, they'll be there. =)

Edit: All done with this! Onto the next mob!...After I figure out which that'll be .-.;

Reply #19
So...as Super Fun Roller Coaster director, I'm going to be building some stuff with Railcraft.  Unfortunately, it looks like everything in Railcraft is stupidly expensive.  :'(

To begin with, I'll need... let's see.

I intend to make two blast furnaces, so that will require...let's see... 17 magma creams, 68 soul sands, and 68 nether bricks.   Myobi has graciously agreed to supply the sand and clay, but I'll need coal and iron.  Lots of iron.

I'll also need a good amount of gold and redstone too, eventually.

Also, if someone could set up a fast furnace near the market, that would be awesome.

Reply #20
Okay, I figured out how to make Nether Brick using an Induction Smelter, but it looks like I'll still need those magma creams.

Reply #21
Thanks for the iron and gold, guys.  Looks like the next things I'll need are several stacks of redstone, a stack of blaze powder, and a couple stacks of obsidian dust.  (I can make the obsidian dust in my pulverizer if no one has any).

Reply #22
I have plenty of redstone and can make some obsidian dust, I don't have any blaze powder though. Maybe Ritsu or Zame do. I'll give them a poke about it.

Reply #23
So, while this 'event' is technically 'over' (and thus I'll be locking this thread) community projects are still slowly continuing!

If you're interested, as always, the [Community Projects] thread is still open so feel free to pitch in anytime!