Skip to main content
Topic: October 8, 2014 -- Josi's Birthday Event-a-thon (Read 7180 times) previous topic - next topic

October 8, 2014 -- Josi's Birthday Event-a-thon

It -was- Josi's birthday!

While I'd love to wine and dine the girl (because, who wouldn't? ;) ), we'll have to make do with...Minecraft!

To celebrate, we'll be playing the following events:

- [Sky]/[Lava] Warriors: 1 round each
- [5 Layers] (original map): 1 round
- [Replica]: 1 round
- [Color Cube]: 3 rounds max

The event will start at 9 pm EST and lasting until...whenever our birthday girl decides to call it quits. ;) If you can't make it until later (or need to leave early) that's totally fine.

**Please note that due to time constraints, if you join us in the middle of a map, you'll have to spectate for that map as we will only be playing each map once (save for Color Cube since it's so quick).**

P.S. If anyone else would like an event-a-thon for their birthdays, I'm happy to do likewise for you. :)

Server Info

Do not use the FTB launcher! This map should be launched with Vanilla Minecraft. Depending on the event map, the version of the launcher will change. I will inform you all via Mumble before the map goes live. :)

Server IP: impact.worldunbent.com

You will be whitelisted to the server shortly before the event begins.

If you plan to use Mumble, please have it installed and working before the event begins! If you have not been added to the Elliquiy Mumble's approved list, Veks can do so shortly before the event.

For those of you who do not have the Elliquiy Mumble info:

Label: Name your Mumble server whatever you want
Address: elliquiy.net
Port: 64738
Username: Your ELLIQUIY username
Password: iamover18

Participants:
- Myobi
- Josi
- Nighty

- Rogue
- Cheetah
- Ritsu

- Remi
-
-

-
-
-

Re: September 30 -- Josi's Birthday Event-a-thon

Reply #1
Unfortunately, our lovely birthday girl has taken sick and was unable to join us.

This event is getting rescheduled to next Wednesday, October 8 starting at 9 pm EST and lasting until...whenever our birthday girl decides to call it quits. ;)

Again, same list of events as listed above and people are free to join/leave whenever they please. Just keep in mind that if you join while a game is in progress, you will have to wait until the next map.

As usual, please post whether you're available to play in this thread. :)

Re: September 30 -- Josi's Birthday Event-a-thon

Reply #2
I'm not sure if I'll be free on the date and time in question, but if I'm online when the events are getting started, I'd definitely love it if someone could check in and see if I'll be able to participate.  My work schedule has been getting really ridiculous, lately...

Re: October 8, 2014 -- Josi's Birthday Event-a-thon

Reply #3
Like I said in Mumble, I need to check with the friends and figure out what their schedules will be for next week before I'll be able to give you anything concrete.

Reply #4
I will try to make this.  Do I have to play or can I just log on and heckle Remiel?  :-)

Reply #5
You can just spectate.

But playing is more fun, isn't it? ;)

Reply #6
Hmm...  playing with Josi is fun, I'll give you that...  ;D

Reply #7
I should be able to show up again :D

Reply #8
I can actually show up on time for once! >.< And stay until Josi or myself passes out so yays!

Reply #9
I look forward to this!! I'm so sorry I missed the one on my birthday. Being sick certainly sucked but I have high hopes for good times on Wednesday!

Cycle> Papi fun times always with you! <3

Nighty> I'm so glad to see you joining! I always love playing in events with you.

Rogue> Yay!! I'm so glad! Maybe Ritsu can come too!

Bamfy> You'd be welcome anytime darling! I hope it does work out so you can come!

Kuno!!!  Hey there! I hope work isn't too bad! Tell them you have to get off early that day so you can celebrate with all the awesome brilliant Crafters!

Myobi> so much love for you girlie. <333 You are fantabulous for doing this for me. Love you to the moon!

Reply #10
I think I said it in Mumble, but I should be able to swing this event as well.

Reply #11
Wednesday? I'm in.

Reply #12
Hey everyone, just a heads up - Myobi just told me she might be a bit late due to traffic.

Reply #13
I'll have mumble on for whenever things are ready. I'll be over on Ultimate playing until then..