Skip to main content
Topic: October 16 ~ 18, 2014 -- Minecraft Bingo (Read 6973 times) previous topic - next topic

October 16 ~ 18, 2014 -- Minecraft Bingo

Minecraft BINGO is a vanilla survival scavenger hunt mini-game, where you collect items on your cards to get 5 in a row, column, or diagonal.

The terrain features tiny biomes & many dungeons, for fast and fair gameplay.

Check out the (old) game trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppUbzXKNPMk

Server Info

Do not use the FTB launcher! This map should be launched with Vanilla Minecraft using the 1.8 release.

Server IP: impact.worldunbent.com

You will be whitelisted to the server shortly before the event begins.

If you plan to use Mumble, please have it installed and working before the event begins! If you have not been added to the Elliquiy Mumble's approved list, Veks can do so shortly before the event.

For those of you who do not have the Elliquiy Mumble info:

Label: Name your Mumble server whatever you want
Address: elliquiy.net
Port: 64738
Username: Your ELLIQUIY username
Password: iamover18

Note: If you are interested and would like to participate, please post in this thread! Do not IM me as it can get rather confusing and I may lose messages if that particular IM program does not have chat history. It's a lot easier for me to just go through the thread. Thank you!

Below, I've listed the times when each round will (hopefully) begin -- all times are EST. If all players have not assembled on Mumble by the assigned time, I will wait an extra ten minutes before starting the map. After that, you will simply have to reschedule or wait until the next event.

Please commit to the time slot that you reserve! If you have reserved a slot, but must cancel, please inform me of the cancellation at least 24 hours beforehand!

In order to play, we need a minimum of 4 players, but the more the merrier! As usual, spectators are welcome.

[spoiler=Time Slots]
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Starting at 9 pm
- Myobi
- Nighty
- Monk                                         
- Rogue                                       
-
-
-                                          
-                                         
-
-
-                                          
-                                         
Friday, October 17, 2014
Starting at 9 pm
- Myobi
- Nighty
- Monk                                        
- Remi                                       
- Rogue
-
-                                          
-                                         
-
-
-                                          
-                                         
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Starting at 9 pm
- Myobi
- Nighty
- Monk                                        
- Cheetah                                       
- Rogue
- Cycle
- Josi                                         
- Bamfy                                        
-
-
-                                          
-                                         
[/spoiler]

Re: October 16 ~ 19, 2014 -- Minecraft Bingo

Reply #1
I should be able to do any of the days as far as I know for now :3.

Reply #2
As I mentioned in a previous thread I'll be home by the 19th, so that day works best for me but again I'm sure if I miss it this go around I can catch it again next time! :)

Reply #3
So.... I can do all of these dates with the provision that I'll be late. >.< I'll let you know when I do which date I can do with the least trouble!

Re: October 16 ~ 18, 2014 -- Minecraft Bingo

Reply #4
Correction: Sorry everyone, I forgot that I actually have a gala to attend the evening of the 19th so I will be unable to host the map that day. Have fixed the dates so that the event is only available from the 16th (Thursday) to the 18th (Saturday).

Again, so sorry for the mistake! I know some of you said you wanted to play on the 19th :x

Reply #5
I'm good for any day

Reply #6
Sounds like fun.  I might have something going on Friday, but will participate if not.

Reply #7
I might be able to swing this on Saturday!

Reply #8
I can do it on all the days without being late! Whoo!

Reply #9
I can make the Saturday slot but can only play for about 1.5 hours or so without interruption.  After that, I will be sporadic, so if that is a deal breaker, don't count me.  :(

Reply #10
I can make the Saturday slot but can only play for about 1.5 hours or so without interruption.  After that, I will be sporadic, so if that is a deal breaker, don't count me.  :(

I think 1.5 hours is plenty of time to finish a round. Just let me know when you can play and we'll make sure you get to play during that time. You can spectate the rest of the time. :)

Reply #11
I think 1.5 hours is plenty of time to finish a round. Just let me know when you can play and we'll make sure you get to play during that time. You can spectate the rest of the time. :)

Deal!  I'll aim for the 9 pm EST slot!