Skip to main content
Topic: November 15, 2014 -- Building Game (Read 3257 times) previous topic - next topic

November 15, 2014 -- Building Game

Map Info

The Building Game is a game that should appeal to all the creative Minecraft lovers, but should be fun for everyone!

Similar to Pictionary, players write down a prompt and the other players will attempt to build it. By the end of three rounds, we can compare the last guess to the original prompt. How many prompts will make it through to the end?

This map is played in creative mode, so let your imaginations run wild as you make use of Vanilla Minecraft to its fullest.

Server Info

Do not use the FTB launcher! This map should be launched with Vanilla Minecraft using the 1.6.4 release.

Server IP: impact.worldunbent.com

You will be whitelisted to the server shortly before the event begins.

If you plan to use Mumble, please have it installed and working before the event begins! If you have not been added to the Elliquiy Mumble's approved list, Veks can do so shortly before the event.

For those of you who do not have the Elliquiy Mumble info:

Label: Name your Mumble server whatever you want
Address: elliquiy.net
Port: 64738
Username: Your ELLIQUIY username
Password: iamover18

Note: If you are interested and would like to participate, please post in this thread! Do not IM me as it can get rather confusing and I may lose messages if that particular IM program does not have chat history. It's a lot easier for me to just go through the thread. Thank you!

We will begin playing at 9 pm EST. If all players have not assembled on Mumble by the assigned time, I will wait an extra ten minutes before starting the map.

In order to play, we need a total of 7 players! As usual, spectators are welcome.

Note: As this month is November, we'll be playing with the following theme in mind for the first few rounds:

Thanksgiving
The Fall Season
What are you thankful for?

[spoiler=Time Slots]
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Starting at 9 pm EST
- Myobi
- Rogue
- Cheetah                                         
- Monk                                       
- Josi
-
-                                          
-                                         
-
-
-                                          
-                                         
[/spoiler]
[floatleft][/floatleft]
[floatright]Need help? Having problems?
PM me or poke me here:

Steam: Myobikins
Discord: Esoteric Myobi #1414[/floatright]

Re: November -- Building Game

Reply #1
As usual, I will not know when I will be working yet so I'll have to wait until then to give definitive dates.... But I can always join later since I get off typically at 10:30 ish at the latest.

Re: November 15, 2014 -- Building Game

Reply #2
It's looking like I'll be working on the 15th, unfortunately.  I'd love to get in on a later round or two of the game if I can, though.

Reply #3
Hey Myobi, while I would love to participate, of course,  Madame Professor and I have already committed ourselves to a Game Night event on the 15th.    So I can't do it on that day.  The following Saturday should be fine, though.

Reply #4
I'm off so I'll be playing. :)

Reply #5
I shoooould be able to participate

Reply #6
I'm gonna say yes but we have company coming over that day I'm just not sure what time they'll be leaving. I may be late but I'll text Myobi and let her know for sure.