Skip to main content
Topic: Connect the Dots - Semi Server (Read 3414 times) previous topic - next topic

Connect the Dots - Semi Server

For those of you who've played on our previous servers, this should be fairly familiar.

Since we're a small and relatively close-knit server, I know many of you (including myself) like to visit each other and check out everyone's bases and such. While the /home and /spawn commands are super handy, it can still be a pain to make the trek across the Overworld just to stop by a friend's area for a quick hello -- especially when some of us are quite far off.

To remedy that, we'll be putting hologram portals at the base of anyone who would like one. The portal will link back to the Semi server's spawn area, specifically in a room which will link to everyone's bases.

Example of a hologram portal

If you would like a hologram portal at your base, simply post your interest in this thread. Include exact coordinates of where you would like the portal on your base and I'll make it happen. (Preferably, mark out a 3x3 square in the ground and I'll place it in the center.)

Happy mining/building~! :)

Re: Connect the Dots - Semi Server

Reply #1
The hologram portals can always be moved as well. So if you'd like a temporary one placed somewhere for now, that's totally fine. ^^

Reply #2
The location for my portal, at least for the moment, is  -32, 70, 1470. 

Reply #3
325.700 106.0000 -356.300

Facing West or North (If facing matters, because I don't think people want to spawn in staring straight at a wall.)

Reply #4
Portal should go at -1867,41,1295 - I've put a block of polished Granite there to mark it.
I am not a number.  I am a random variable!

Reply #5
325.700 106.0000 -356.300

Facing West or North (If facing matters, because I don't think people want to spawn in staring straight at a wall.)

This is now a lie. I moved. Exact location currently unknown. XD

Reply #6
Oh, this should be quite useful. I'll post the coordinates for my home location when, well, I actually finish it. I need to start building a grand entrance to impress all my guests...
Artist, 3D Designer, Student

Reply #7
The Portal Hub can be found right next to spawn now, sorry for the delay! :)

Reply #8
Please put the teleporter for my base at -71, 65, -757.
Artist, 3D Designer, Student

Reply #9
The location for my portal is -144,68,-333

Reply #10
FINALLY managed to get stuff built up so I don't have my ugly starter base of ugliness anymore as the only thing for people to see.

Coords are: 1727 / 72 / -597 ; If directions are also a thing, facing East would be preferable.

I've sort of marked it with a purple stained glass.