Skip to main content
Topic: Elliquiy/World Unbent specific launcher (Read 21294 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Elliquiy/World Unbent specific launcher

Reply #60
I'd rather avoid anything that punishes you for dieing, such as the death timer or some kind of challenge. Also don't feel we need the mini bosses at all. They're were really annoying and killed me quite frequently when I was starting out. One mod I found really cool in one of the newer mod packs is Rogue Like Dungeons. They're randomly generated dungeons that have their own customs mobs such as armored zombies and skeletons. Mob Griefing can stay off though, always upsets me when a creeper blows my shit up.

I wouldn't play on a server that drops me into a maze on respawn or gives me a slider puzzle. The maze is a cool idea, but would be better as a challenge for those who are willing to run through it.

Reply #61
The maze is a cool idea, but would be better as a challenge for those who are willing to run through it.

*chuckles ominously*
I am not a number.  I am a random variable!

Reply #62
Just the built-in punishment for dying like losing all your stuff.  I mean...all you have to do is run back and snag it before the five minute time limit is up.

Then again I am the guy that wants it set on hard and mob-griefing on.  Few better ways to clear a perimeter than to fight a wither. =P

Reply #63
I think a good solution would actually be the gravestone mod that magic farm uses? I like it. Means I still have to run back but at least my stuff will still be there despite me getting lost in some random tunnel and dieing to zombies or creepers again.

Reply #64
I think a good solution would actually be the gravestone mod that magic farm uses? I like it. Means I still have to run back but at least my stuff will still be there despite me getting lost in some random tunnel and dieing to zombies or creepers again.
+1
 Ritsu is a big fan of that particular mod.