Skip to main content
Topic: Myobi's Channel (Read 3127 times) previous topic - next topic

Myobi's Channel

My channel will mostly be featuring the Minecraft events and adventure maps that we host every month. There will also be other Minecraft stuff, and I plan to eventually branch out to other games as well.

Unfortunately, my laptop can't record very well [or rather, it can record, but it makes a very loud humming sound which gets picked up over my mic as annoying white noise] so most, if not all, of my videos will have been recorded from someone else's viewpoint. Expect to see my videos from a variety of viewpoints from: Monk, Ritsu, Rogue, Remi, Veks, and occasionally Eden and Darwishi. I am hoping to eventually (possibly within a year or so) obtain a better computer which can better handle recording, video editing, and gaming in general.

In the meantime, check out the following videos. Please like, comment, and subscribe! They're highly encouraging and feedback is always welcome.

Other Series

Skyblock Survival || Playlist

My, Monk & Kai:
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
[11] [12] [13] [14] [15]

Events

Skyblock Warriors

Original: || Playlist
Round One | Round Two | Final Round -- Completed

Lava: || Playlist
Round One | Round Two

The Building Game || Playlist

Round One: [1] [2] [3] Results -- Completed

Miscellaneous || Playlist

Adventure Maps

Chronotide || Group 1's Playlist || Group 2's Playlist || Group 3's Playlist

Group 1: Ritsu, Rogue, and Cali -- Completed
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

Group 2: Eden, Andy, and Sparrow -- Completed
Check out Eden's channel for Group 2's playthrough

Group 3: Remi, Kai, Dis, and Darwishi
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] -- Completed

Biosphere Invasion || Playlist

Monk & Ritsu: [1] [2] -- Completed

Grinchmas || Playlist

My & Remi: [1] [2] [3] [4] -- Completed

Forgotten Christmas || Playlist

My & Remi: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] -- Completed

City of Love || Playlist

My, Monk, & Andy: [1] [2] [3] [4] -- Completed

Remi & Kai: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] -- Completed

Vagrant Story || Playlist

Monk, Remi, & Cali: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] -- Completed

Respawn || Playlist

My & Monk: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

The L'brour Mansion || Playlist

My & Nighty: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

Other Games

Frogatto || Playlist

[1] [2]

Myobi Plays... || Playlist
Question of the Day || Playlist
[floatleft][/floatleft]
[floatright]Need help? Having problems?
PM me or poke me here:

Steam: Myobikins
Discord: Esoteric Myobi #1414[/floatright]

Re: Myobi's Channel

Reply #1
Hmm, so, I might dust off the main post of this thread and update it...but I'm currently too lazy to do that atm. I do still have quite a backlog of videos recorded from our Minecraft events but they take a long time to edit so I'll only bother if anyone is actually interested in watching them.

At a quick glance, I have unedited videos from the following events...

- Bingo
- Building Game
- Five Layers
- Lava Warriors
- Minotaur
- Super Hole in the Wall

I seem to be missing my footage from Color Cube, which is a little sad because I remember that map was pretty fun. Though I'd be happy to run it again as an event if anyone were interested in playing.

I do plan on starting an Agrarian Skies 2 series and possibly run through a few adventure/puzzle maps, but that's all the Minecraft I'm planning to do for the moment. (Though I'll likely do a video highlighting Elliquiy's server when its survival servers get up and running and I encourage the rest of E's YouTubers to do likewise, thanks. <3 )

So to sum up:

1. Are you interested in seeing any of the above events make it onto YouTube?
2. If so, which event(s) specifically? Listed from most interested to least interested?
3. Would anyone be up for playing Color Cube (or any of the above events) again sometime?

On another note, I plan on recording more games in general. While I already have a list of games that I think are fun and quirky, I was curious to know if anyone would like to see me play something in particular. You can view my list of games on Steam through my user profile here.
[floatleft][/floatleft]
PM me or poke me here:

Reply #2
1. Are you interested in seeing any of the above events make it onto YouTube?
2. If so, which event(s) specifically? Listed from most interested to least interested?
3. Would anyone be up for playing Color Cube again sometime?

1.) Yes.
2.) I lost my footage of Bingo so that could be fun to see. Building games are always pretty entertaining. Five layers yes, especially if we were on different teams. Lava warriors I wasn't in, so I wanna see. Same with Minotaur. Super Hole in the Wall I remember being kinda fun too. So I'll just say all of them :P.
3. Which one was Color Cube? Oh! I remember that game! That one was fun! I'm up for playing that one again!

Reply #3
MOAR Building Game!!!

Also, which one was the one were we had to match the blocks with what we saw to make a picture?  And there was one special item I hadn't used which would have assured me the victory, and it came down to me and Myobi, and someone pointed out that I hadn't used it, and said, "I guess that isn't Remi's style."  And someone else said, "are you kidding? That's totally his style."  Whereupon I quickly ran over to the chest and used it.

Because that was funny.

Reply #4
Ooh, that was Replica which I can't seem to find my video footage of. -sadness- But again, I wouldn't mind running the event if enough people are interested in playing.
[floatleft][/floatleft]
PM me or poke me here:

Reply #5
On another note, I plan on recording more games in general. While I already have a list of games that I think are fun and quirky, I was curious to know if anyone would like to see me play something in particular. You can view my list of games on Steam through my user profile here.

Quick glance list:

-Child of Light
-Gods Will be Watching
-Hatoful Boyfriend (you know why)
-Papers Please
-Undertale
-Thomas was Alone
-This War of Mine
-Amnesia: The Dark Descent